French Teacher Application

Thank you for submitting your application to teach French in the Québec English School Boards.  Your application has been received.

To work as a teacher in Québec, you must have a teaching permit. In order to apply for a Québec teaching permit for holders of a teaching license issued outside Canada, you must first proceed with the comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion.  To get started, please visit

For further information or support, please contact Bonnie Sullivan at

Return to Resources